Women’s Nike ACTF Team Canada Rain Coat
Designed exclusively for Athletics Canada and worn by Canadian track and field athletes at the 2016 Olympic Games and 2017 IAAF World Championships, the Women’s Nike ACTF Team Canada Rain Coat protects you from the elements when the weather takes a turn for the worst. The full-zip jacket features bonded seams to repel wind and rain, a breathable ventilation system and an adjustable hood that can be easily removed.
Create the ultimate look by pairing the jacket with the Women’s Nike ACTF Rain Pant.
- An exclusive design that includes a screen printed Canadian flag on the left chest and Canada written across the back
- Standard fit for ultimate comfort for the modern athlete
- Unlined rain coat with pit-zip vents and a centre back perforated vent system for added breathability
- Bonded seams that repel wind and rain
- Adjustable hood to protect you from the elements
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Zip side pockets for secure storage
- Adjustable hem with draw cord and toggle for a custom fit
- Reflective details to help you stand out in low-light conditions
- Fabric: 100% nylon
- Machine wash, tumble dry